For our production name ideas we did these separately and put all our ideas together, after we got all the different production name ideas together we chose one production name and this was narrowed down to 'MoonLight Studio'. We then added 'Production' and 'Entertainment' and the end and decided which one sounded better and as a group we thought 'MoonLight Entertainment' sounded the best.
Production name and logo ideas- Nitisha
These are my 3 design ideas for production names/logos.
I thought of this idea because I had scanned through a few production names and they had the word entertainment at the end. I thought of 'Coloured Entertainment' as a production name because films, shows etc. will be made in colour and also because it makes the productions name memorable.

I chose this name because I thought it fitted in well as a production name because people usually watch movies at night, which is when the moon is out. I added a moon next to the name because it goes with the production name.
Production name and logo ideas- Krishan
Production Logo- Nitisha
This is our Production Logo for MoonLight Entertainment. We thought the moon linked in well with the name and we chose this colour as it was a colour that suited both genders not just one.



No comments:
Post a Comment